Information on the resumption of our bed and breakfast activity from July, 2021
Reception conditions after July, 2021
- No rental for less than 2 consecutive nights and until a normal resumption of our activity can be accepted
WEAR THE MASK WILL BE MANDATORY ON ARRIVAL AND EXIT,
WE WILL DO THE SAME.
- Of course, wearing a mask in the garden or in your space is not compulsory! Regarding the deckchairs around the pool, for obvious hygiene reasons, we will not be able to put cushions, but you can still lie there, they will be disinfected upon your departure for the next clientele as well as the buoys and toys of bath which are at your disposal.
PLEASE RESPECT THE ENTRY AND EXIT TIMES
(arrival from 5 p.m. and maximum departure at 11 a.m.)
- In the bedroom: Any non-essential object will be removed (cushion, trinket, board game, etc.)
- Breakfast cannot be taken in our dining room as we did before. It will be taken at a fixed time when you arrive either in your space where a table has been set up for this purpose, or in the garden if the weather permits. The breakfast table will be set up upon your arrival so that all we have to do is bring you foodstuffs that cannot already be installed.
- After each departure (each end of this stay): we will ventilate the room well and proceed to thorough disinfection thereof (unless there is a major constraint).
We can only hope for a rapid normal recovery for the good of all, we must move forward because a resumption of social life is necessary for morale. In the meantime, even if barrier gestures are still necessary and the wearing of a mask highly recommended, we are moving towards a form of rediscovered freedom.
We are aware that these measures are not pleasant for people, but we are forced to.
In the meantime, be well.
Valérie et Bertrand